It only takes a minute
You could save hundreds on Medicare costs
All you need to know about your Medicare Supplement Plan
How to qualify for Medicare Savings Programs? (MSP's)
To qualify for a Medicare Savings Program (MSP), you must meet your state’s in- come and asset limits. Listed below are the baseline federal income and asset limits for each MSP. Most states use these limits, but some states have different guide- lines. For example, Alaska, Connecticut, the District of Columbia (DC), Hawaii, and Maine have higher income limits. Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Mississippi, New York, and Vermont do not apply asset limits.
Dental / Vision
We offer dental plan for everyone
Want to Join our SMS Loyalty Program for Promotions & Announcements?
Text the word: Senior to Phone Number 71958 to join today!
Annuities / Life
Summary of Secondary Annuities:
- Secondary Annuities, or secondary market annuities (SMA) are existing, in-force payment streams backed by annuities, available at a discounted price and higher yield than comparable fixed-term annuities.
- Purchasers acquire the right to receive those future payments in a court-ordered and state-regulated transfer procedure.
- Annuities payments offer a higher yield and lower price because sellers in need of cash today, sell their future payments at a discount.
- Annuities payments are guaranteed and period certain. These income streams are paid exactly as scheduled to the purchaser or their heirs.
- Annuities payments have no price volatility, no market exposure, and no complicated terms or contracts.
Save Money on your Prescription Drugs with a FREE Discount Drug Card
About Senior Help And You, LLC
YOUR MISSION SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, is to return to the seniors what is rightfully theirs. To provide objective information and assistance on Annuities, Life, and Medicare insurance. We save you money on your insurance needs. It is just that simple. We continue to find better ways to accomplish that mission. Because of that, we thank you for the opportunities you provide for us.
Request your free information today!